juni 15, 2022 @ 09:00 – juni 16, 2022 @ 17:00
Learn to unleash innovation with the simple rules of Liberating Structures. A set of playful and effective facilitation techniques that will enable you to lead smaller and larger groups towards a common goal.
Immersion Workshops are always facilitated by a mix of experienced and beginning facilitators. You get to experience different styles of facilitation and see that Liberating Structures can be used by anyone, regardless of their experience.
Liberating Structures offer a revolutionary solution to collaboration in groups. Liberating Structures are a set of microstructures (33 at the moment) that use a handful of simple rules to unleash and involve everyone – no matter the size of the group.
Tickets include lunch for both days and free drinks and bites throughout the day. A vegetarian and vegan option is available.
More on Liberating Structure
- A visual impression of the Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop;
- Here is a nice introduction to Liberating Structures and the underlying principles;
- Liberating Structures as an Interaction Language by Christiaan Verwijs;
- Check out this repository of posts on how to use Liberating Structures;
- In this video, Carsten Lützen explains the Liberating Structure Ecocycle Planning;
- The value of Liberating Structures for Scrum Masters by Barry Overeem;
Teacher and Design team
An Immersion Workshop is always facilitated by a mix of experienced and beginning facilitators. You get to experience different styles of facilitation and see that Liberating Structures can be used by anyone, regardless of their experience.
Rikke is co-owner of Ugilic and works as an Agile Coach and Trainer at Ugilic. Barry is co-founder of The Liberators and an active member of the global Liberating Structures community. Together, we work hard to spread it far and wide.